Sunday, August 3, 2008

Much better today


This mornings run went much better then yesterdays afternoon of high humidity deathlike atmosphere.It was actually cool enough this morning that I wore pants!I tried to the run for 5 walk for 1 minute pattern in order to let myself run farther,longer.It actually worked out pretty well I plan to keep tweaking it until I find my happy zone that will let me run forever. Today I would say that the run was about 35 minutes long, which is what it was supposed to be,so thats the first time I ever ran for exactly what the book said so YAY!I'm hoping that it is a sign of good things to come for me and my running.
I think my muscles are starting to realize that this whole running thing isn't going to go away. I have some pain in my knees today after my run. So I'm going to work on stretching out a little harder tomorrow and see if that helps.Lets see what else, I am on vacation from work Mon-Fri so thats a great thing I can take my time with my runs and my streches and not have to worry about having gotten in my run, shower and breakfast before getting to work at 830 which makes me happy.Oh and my Grandma flies in on Thursday so I am SUPER excited for that, but I have a feeling that that means that I won't be getting in a lot of running Friday-Sunday which sucks but I want to spend time with her and not have her think that I am totally insane.Well thats it for today I guess more tomorrow.

No comments: