Monday, March 24, 2008

A day full of Firsts




This morning was a day filled with firsts.I started my training today, a simple 35 minute workout of running, walking and in my case stair climbing. I only ran 1.25 mi, and I felt like my body was going to fall right onto that stupid treadmill, but I ran in 13:40 not too shabby for my first actual running attempt.I also did some walking, and stair climbing because I live on the fifth floor and the elevators are SO slow.
The other first today is I registered for the Disney Marathon!!!!!!! Super excited about it,but at the same time Super freaked out. I mean today I couldn't even run the two miles that I had made my orginal goal so how the hell am I going to run 26.2?I have no idea but I guess I'm going to have to get serious about this whole running thing. What the hell did I just do?


Oh the picture Ive included is my gym, kinda Epcot-y no ? ;-)

No comments: